Energy Select Sector SPDR (XLE) volatility stays low as WTI pullback 3.5%
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF (NYSE: XLE) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 22, September is at 20, October is at 21; compared to its 52-week range of 18 to 46.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle (CMG) October weekly volatility increases into Q3 and outlook
- Brinker (EAT) volatility and share price increase into Q1 and outlook
- ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) volatility continues to move higher as shares trend lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!