Deutsche Bank (DB) volatility at upper end of historic range after trading to a record low
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Deutsche Bank (NYSE: DB) is recently up 7c to $11.55 in the premarket a day after dropping to a record low as clients reduce exposure. Option implied volatility index mean is at 94, compared to its 52-week range of 26 to 88, according to Livevol.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) volatility flat into deal with Rockwell Collins (ROK)
- Apple (AAPL) October weekly volatility elevated into Q4 and outlook
- Equity and Commodity Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Options
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!