Ctrip (CTRP) volatility and volume increases into Q2 and outlook
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) September weekly call option implied volatility is at 57, September is at 50; compared to its 52-week range of 35 to 69 into the expected release of Q2 results on August 31.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with call price movement; LC TWTR
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO) volatility flat into U.S. FDA placed a clinical hold proposed phase III clinical program for VGX-3100.
- Express Scripts (ESRX) volatility increases on more calls than puts into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!