Cracker Barrel (CBRL) puts active on elevated volatility into Q4 and outlook
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cracker Barrel (NASDAQ: CBRL) September put option implied volatility is at 63, October is at 28; compared to its 52-week range of 21 to 36 into the expected release of Q4 results on September 14.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) calls active on wide price movement
- Whirlpool (WHR) January calls active as shares rally 2%
- iShares MSCI Japan Index Fund (EWJ) volatility at low end of range