Calls with increasing volume at CBOE
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
XRT 10/7/2016 45.50 30K contracts
AAPL 9/16/2016 115 24K
JCP 9/16/2016 10 19K
XRT 10/7/2016 46.50 15K
SPY 10/21/2016 225 14K
BAC 9/23/2016 16 13K
XLU 10/14/2016 46.50 13K
GLD 10/21/2016 130 12K
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon (AMZN) October weekly 820 straddle priced for movement of 6% into Q3
- Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
- Decker’s Outdoor (DECK) October weekly 50.50 straddle priced for movement of 9.8% into Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!