Call option volume increases: BMC LDK SWC YGE
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
Call option volume increases according to Bloomberg are: BMC Software (NYSE: BMC), LDK Solar (NYSE: LDK), Stillwater Mining (NYSE: SWC) and Yingli (NYSE: YGE).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Defends Unilife (UNIS) Against Short Seller
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) will resume trading at 4:45PM
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Gets SEC Wells Notice on China Bribery Allegations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!