Burlington Stores (BURL) call and put volume increases after mentioned cautiously
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL) November 70 and December 65 puts are active on total put volume of 556 puts (284 calls) after mentioned cautiously by Spruce Point Management. November put option implied volatility is at 51, December is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 66.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Melco Crown Entertainment (MPEL) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- MGM Resorts (MGM) volatility elevated, Macau denies report of daily ATM withdrawal limit
- Options with increasing volume: EEM FOXA DISCA VIAB AGN RH SWC DIS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!