Burlington Stores (BURL) call and put volume increases after mentioned cautiously
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Burlington Stores (NYSE: BURL) November 70 and December 65 puts are active on total put volume of 556 puts (284 calls) after mentioned cautiously by Spruce Point Management. November put option implied volatility is at 51, December is at 39; compared to its 52-week range of 25 to 66.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle (CMG) volatility comes in after company says sales haven't recovered as much as previously expected
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) volatility elevated into Q2 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!