Apple (AAPL) near term volatility elevated on iPhone 7 Plus sales enthusiasm
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is trading near 2016 highs on the 1st day store sales of iPhone 7 Plus. September call option implied volatility is at 30, September weekly is at 26, October is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 42.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volatility and Volume movement
- Alibaba (BABA) call put ratio 1.65 calls to 1 put into Q4 and outlook
- Yahoo (YHOO) January weekly volatility flat into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!