Apple (AAPL) near term volatility elevated on iPhone 7 Plus sales enthusiasm
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) is trading near 2016 highs on the 1st day store sales of iPhone 7 Plus. September call option implied volatility is at 30, September weekly is at 26, October is at 22; compared to its 52-week range of 16 to 42.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) February weekly volatility at 29 into Q1 and outlook
- Intel (INTC) February 37.5, 38 and 39 calls active into Q4
- Stocks with call price movement; VRTX FCX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!