Altria (MO) weekly option implied volatility increases to 25 into Q3
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Altria Group (NYSE: MO) October weekly call option implied volatility is at 25, November is at 18; compared to its 52-week range of 13 to 29 into Q3.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iShares NASDAQ Biotechnology Index (IBB) volatility flat as shares trend lower
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS) weekly call implied volatility elevated into guiding FY17 EPS below views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesOptions, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!