Allly (ALLY) volatility low as shares rally to seven-month high
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ally Financial (NYSE: ALLY) September call option implied volatility is at 28, October is at 27; compared to its 52-week range of 28 to 48.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Express Scripts (ESRX) puts active after negative Citron comments
- Tyson Foods (TSN) January calls active as shares move up from nine-month lows
- Dell Technologies (DVMT) 30-day option implied volatility at 26 into Q3 revenue was $16.2B