Wunderlich Starts 12 Software Stocks, Most at Buy
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock: source
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
In the Software & Programming sector Wednesday morning, Wunderlich's Richard Baldry initiated coverage on the following stocks. Notably, NetSuite (NYSE: N) was the only stock not started at Buy; it was started at Hold.
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) - $168 price target
- LogMeIn (Nasdaq: LOGM) - $47 target
- Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI) - $70 target
- Constant Contact (Nasdaq: CTCT) - $38 target
- Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR) - $56 target
- Rightnow (Nasdaq: RNOW) - $39 target
- RealPage (NYSE: RP) - $32 target
- LivePerson (Nasdaq: LPSN) - $18 target
- Vocus (Nasdaq: VOCS) - $38 target
- IntraLinks (NYSE: IL) - $18 target
- Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) - $5 target
- NetSuite - $31 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Upgrades TEAM, Inc. (TISI) to Overweight
- Twitter's (TWTR) Challenges Persist - Susquehana
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TechTarget (TTGT); Says The Worst Has Past
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!