Wunderlich Starts 12 Software Stocks, Most at Buy
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
In the Software & Programming sector Wednesday morning, Wunderlich's Richard Baldry initiated coverage on the following stocks. Notably, NetSuite (NYSE: N) was the only stock not started at Buy; it was started at Hold.
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) - $168 price target
- LogMeIn (Nasdaq: LOGM) - $47 target
- Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI) - $70 target
- Constant Contact (Nasdaq: CTCT) - $38 target
- Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR) - $56 target
- Rightnow (Nasdaq: RNOW) - $39 target
- RealPage (NYSE: RP) - $32 target
- LivePerson (Nasdaq: LPSN) - $18 target
- Vocus (Nasdaq: VOCS) - $38 target
- IntraLinks (NYSE: IL) - $18 target
- Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) - $5 target
- NetSuite - $31 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts salesforce.com (CRM) at Outperform
- Wedbush Starts The Fresh Market (TFM) at Neutral
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts AGL Resources Inc. (GAS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!