Wunderlich Starts 12 Software Stocks, Most at Buy
In the Software & Programming sector Wednesday morning, Wunderlich's Richard Baldry initiated coverage on the following stocks. Notably, NetSuite (NYSE: N) was the only stock not started at Buy; it was started at Hold.
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) - $168 price target
- LogMeIn (Nasdaq: LOGM) - $47 target
- Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI) - $70 target
- Constant Contact (Nasdaq: CTCT) - $38 target
- Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR) - $56 target
- Rightnow (Nasdaq: RNOW) - $39 target
- RealPage (NYSE: RP) - $32 target
- LivePerson (Nasdaq: LPSN) - $18 target
- Vocus (Nasdaq: VOCS) - $38 target
- IntraLinks (NYSE: IL) - $18 target
- Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) - $5 target
- NetSuite - $31 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades GNC Corp. (GNC) to Neutral; Concern About CEO Exit
- Varian Medical (VAR) PT Raised to $90 at Brean Capital
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following Strong 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!