Wunderlich Starts 12 Software Stocks, Most at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
In the Software & Programming sector Wednesday morning, Wunderlich's Richard Baldry initiated coverage on the following stocks. Notably, NetSuite (NYSE: N) was the only stock not started at Buy; it was started at Hold.
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) - $168 price target
- LogMeIn (Nasdaq: LOGM) - $47 target
- Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI) - $70 target
- Constant Contact (Nasdaq: CTCT) - $38 target
- Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR) - $56 target
- Rightnow (Nasdaq: RNOW) - $39 target
- RealPage (NYSE: RP) - $32 target
- LivePerson (Nasdaq: LPSN) - $18 target
- Vocus (Nasdaq: VOCS) - $38 target
- IntraLinks (NYSE: IL) - $18 target
- Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) - $5 target
- NetSuite - $31 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- RBC Capital Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!