Wunderlich Starts 12 Software Stocks, Most at Buy
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Actions to Expand EpiPen Access; Includes Plans to Reduce Patient Cost
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Acquire AEP Industries (AEPI) for $765M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Alternatives
In the Software & Programming sector Wednesday morning, Wunderlich's Richard Baldry initiated coverage on the following stocks. Notably, NetSuite (NYSE: N) was the only stock not started at Buy; it was started at Hold.
- salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) - $168 price target
- LogMeIn (Nasdaq: LOGM) - $47 target
- Ultimate Software (Nasdaq: ULTI) - $70 target
- Constant Contact (Nasdaq: CTCT) - $38 target
- Concur (Nasdaq: CNQR) - $56 target
- Rightnow (Nasdaq: RNOW) - $39 target
- RealPage (NYSE: RP) - $32 target
- LivePerson (Nasdaq: LPSN) - $18 target
- Vocus (Nasdaq: VOCS) - $38 target
- IntraLinks (NYSE: IL) - $18 target
- Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) - $5 target
- NetSuite - $31 target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Reynolds American (RAI) at Neutral
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Jazz Pharmaceuticals (JAZZ) at Neutral
- BTIG Starts Kite Realty Group (KRG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!