UPDATE: Barclays Assumes/Upgrades Wal-Mart (WMT) to Overweight
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 23, 2016 7:21 AM EDT)
Barclays analyst Karen Short assumed coverage on Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $87. Previously the bank had an Equalweight rating on the stock.
Shares of Wal-Mart closed at $72.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: WPX Energy (WPX) Announces Common Stock Offering: 45M Shares
- Wunderlich Securities Starts Flowers Foods (FLo) at Buy, Says Long-Term Growth Story Is Intact
- Jefferies Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy, $52 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!