UPDATE: Barclays Assumes/Upgrades Wal-Mart (WMT) to Overweight
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 23, 2016 7:21 AM EDT)
Barclays analyst Karen Short assumed coverage on Wal-Mart (NYSE: WMT) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $87. Previously the bank had an Equalweight rating on the stock.
Shares of Wal-Mart closed at $72.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Dougherty & Co Upgrades Entegris Inc (ENTG) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!