UBS Starts CYH, HMA, HCA at Buy, THC, CCRN, VHS, UHS, LPNT at Neutral
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Healthcare Facilities sector Wednesday morning.
- Community Health (NYSE: CYH) with a Buy rating and $36 price target
- Health Management (NYSE: HMA) with a Buy rating and $11 price target
- HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) with a Buy rating and $34 price target
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) with a Neutral rating and a $5 price target
- Cross Country Healthcare (Nasdaq: CCRN) with a Neutral rating and a $4.50 price target
- Vanguard Health (NYSE: VHS) with a Neutral rating and a $9 price target
- Universal Health (NYSE: UHS) with a Neutral rating and a $43 price target
- Lifepoint (Nasdaq: LPNT) with a Neutral rating and a $43 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL): Soon to Lose Share in Highest Margin Market: Japan - UBS
- Medtronic (MDT): HeartWare Deal Works Strategically and Financially - UBS
- GEP Named A Leader And Star Performer On Everest Group's PEAK Matrix™ Of Procurement Outsourcing Service Providers For Fourth Straight Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Vanguard, Community Health/Tenet Healthcare
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!