UBS Starts CYH, HMA, HCA at Buy, THC, CCRN, VHS, UHS, LPNT at Neutral
- Market Wrap: Horizon Pharma Gets Hostile on Depomed; Tesla Slumps on Downgrade; U.S. Trade Deficit Widens in May
- The Container Store Group, Inc. (TCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c, Offers FY15 Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/07: (TCS) (TREE) (VMW) Higher; (CLVS) (KTWO) Lower (more...)
- Plug Power (PLUG) Reports Record Quarterly Revenues for Q2; Maintains FY15 Outlook
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Proposes to Acquire Depomed (DEPO) for $29.25/Share
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Healthcare Facilities sector Wednesday morning.
- Community Health (NYSE: CYH) with a Buy rating and $36 price target
- Health Management (NYSE: HMA) with a Buy rating and $11 price target
- HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) with a Buy rating and $34 price target
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) with a Neutral rating and a $5 price target
- Cross Country Healthcare (Nasdaq: CCRN) with a Neutral rating and a $4.50 price target
- Vanguard Health (NYSE: VHS) with a Neutral rating and a $9 price target
- Universal Health (NYSE: UHS) with a Neutral rating and a $43 price target
- Lifepoint (Nasdaq: LPNT) with a Neutral rating and a $43 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Edgewell Personal Care (EPC) at Sell
- UBS Cuts Price Target on LinnCo (LNCO) Following Announced Asset Sales
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Chemours (CC) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Vanguard, Community Health/Tenet Healthcare
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!