UBS Starts CYH, HMA, HCA at Buy, THC, CCRN, VHS, UHS, LPNT at Neutral
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Healthcare Facilities sector Wednesday morning.
- Community Health (NYSE: CYH) with a Buy rating and $36 price target
- Health Management (NYSE: HMA) with a Buy rating and $11 price target
- HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) with a Buy rating and $34 price target
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) with a Neutral rating and a $5 price target
- Cross Country Healthcare (Nasdaq: CCRN) with a Neutral rating and a $4.50 price target
- Vanguard Health (NYSE: VHS) with a Neutral rating and a $9 price target
- Universal Health (NYSE: UHS) with a Neutral rating and a $43 price target
- Lifepoint (Nasdaq: LPNT) with a Neutral rating and a $43 price target
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts AcelRx Pharmaceuticals (ACRX) at Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Gogo (GOGO) to Overweight
- Piper Jaffray Assumes SanDisk (SNDK) at Overweight on 'Impressive' Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Vanguard, Community Health/Tenet Healthcare
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!