UBS Starts CYH, HMA, HCA at Buy, THC, CCRN, VHS, UHS, LPNT at Neutral
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
An analyst at UBS initiated coverage on a number of stocks in the Healthcare Facilities sector Wednesday morning.
- Community Health (NYSE: CYH) with a Buy rating and $36 price target
- Health Management (NYSE: HMA) with a Buy rating and $11 price target
- HCA Holdings (NYSE: HCA) with a Buy rating and $34 price target
- Tenet Healthcare (NYSE: THC) with a Neutral rating and a $5 price target
- Cross Country Healthcare (Nasdaq: CCRN) with a Neutral rating and a $4.50 price target
- Vanguard Health (NYSE: VHS) with a Neutral rating and a $9 price target
- Universal Health (NYSE: UHS) with a Neutral rating and a $43 price target
- Lifepoint (Nasdaq: LPNT) with a Neutral rating and a $43 price target
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades KeyCorp (KEY) to Buy
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 2/5: (GS) (ALL) (ABT) Upgraded; (LNKD) (KSS) (LINE) Downgraded
- UBS Cuts Price Target as AmerisourceBergen (ABC) Expects a Tough March Quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesUBS, Vanguard, Community Health/Tenet Healthcare
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!