Susquehanna Starts Apple (AAPL) at Positive, Citing Significant Growth Potential
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Susquehanna said Apple continues to have significant growth potential, including expanded market share in the Smartphone market and above-market growth in its Mac PC business.
The firm said near-term growth drivers could include:
- rolling out the iPhone into new key markets, such as China;
- building out the iPhone ecosystem with a broader portfolio of segmented products (e.g., iPhone Pro); and
- developing new and innovative mobile devices, including scaling up the iPod Touch platform
Concerns the firm cited on Apple are the ongoing economic malaise and a challenging consumer spending environment. They note consumer represents about 75% of total revenue. That being said, the firm said Apple's differentiated products have demonstrated to be more resilient than the overall market.
For more analyst ratings on AAPL click here.
Get Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Price Target Lifted to $155 at Oppenheimer
- Apple Pay Now Accepted at 100 Financial Instituions (AAPL)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 3/3: (AAPL) (LL) (JKS) (TXN) (BOX)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!