Susquehanna Starts Apple (AAPL) at Positive, Citing Significant Growth Potential
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Susquehanna said Apple continues to have significant growth potential, including expanded market share in the Smartphone market and above-market growth in its Mac PC business.
The firm said near-term growth drivers could include:
- rolling out the iPhone into new key markets, such as China;
- building out the iPhone ecosystem with a broader portfolio of segmented products (e.g., iPhone Pro); and
- developing new and innovative mobile devices, including scaling up the iPod Touch platform
Concerns the firm cited on Apple are the ongoing economic malaise and a challenging consumer spending environment. They note consumer represents about 75% of total revenue. That being said, the firm said Apple's differentiated products have demonstrated to be more resilient than the overall market.
For more analyst ratings on AAPL click here.
Get Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Starts The Blackstone Group (BX) at Positive
- Office Depot, Inc. and Veterans Advantage Announce New Military Discounts to Benefit U.S. Veterans, Families
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 5/22: (DGX) (AAPL) (AWR) (DE)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!