Susquehanna Starts Apple (AAPL) at Positive, Citing Significant Growth Potential
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Healthcare stocks, weak data weigh on Wall Street
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks fall
Susquehanna said Apple continues to have significant growth potential, including expanded market share in the Smartphone market and above-market growth in its Mac PC business.
The firm said near-term growth drivers could include:
- rolling out the iPhone into new key markets, such as China;
- building out the iPhone ecosystem with a broader portfolio of segmented products (e.g., iPhone Pro); and
- developing new and innovative mobile devices, including scaling up the iPod Touch platform
Concerns the firm cited on Apple are the ongoing economic malaise and a challenging consumer spending environment. They note consumer represents about 75% of total revenue. That being said, the firm said Apple's differentiated products have demonstrated to be more resilient than the overall market.
For more analyst ratings on AAPL click here.
Get Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Files Debt Shelf
- FBR Capital Downgrades Cloud Peak Energy (CLD) to Underperform
- Apple's stock suffers worst week since 2013
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!