Susquehanna Starts Apple (AAPL) at Positive, Citing Significant Growth Potential
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
Susquehanna said Apple continues to have significant growth potential, including expanded market share in the Smartphone market and above-market growth in its Mac PC business.
The firm said near-term growth drivers could include:
- rolling out the iPhone into new key markets, such as China;
- building out the iPhone ecosystem with a broader portfolio of segmented products (e.g., iPhone Pro); and
- developing new and innovative mobile devices, including scaling up the iPod Touch platform
Concerns the firm cited on Apple are the ongoing economic malaise and a challenging consumer spending environment. They note consumer represents about 75% of total revenue. That being said, the firm said Apple's differentiated products have demonstrated to be more resilient than the overall market.
For more analyst ratings on AAPL click here.
Get Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weak Xiaomi Sales Positive for Apple (AAPL), Stifel Says
- Microsoft (MSFT) Internet Explorer Cedes Additional Desktop Market Share in June (GOOG) (AAPL)
- Facebook (FB) Said in Talks with Labels Over Possible Streaming Music Service
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!