Susquehanna Starts Apple (AAPL) at Positive, Citing Significant Growth Potential
- EMC (EMC) in Talks with Dell on Merger Deal - WSJ
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/8: (WGBS) (EDUC) (JMG) Higher; (BCRX) (EXAS) (CSII) Lower
- House Republicans in chaos as favorite McCarthy quits Speaker race
- Wall St. slips ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
Susquehanna said Apple continues to have significant growth potential, including expanded market share in the Smartphone market and above-market growth in its Mac PC business.
The firm said near-term growth drivers could include:
- rolling out the iPhone into new key markets, such as China;
- building out the iPhone ecosystem with a broader portfolio of segmented products (e.g., iPhone Pro); and
- developing new and innovative mobile devices, including scaling up the iPod Touch platform
Concerns the firm cited on Apple are the ongoing economic malaise and a challenging consumer spending environment. They note consumer represents about 75% of total revenue. That being said, the firm said Apple's differentiated products have demonstrated to be more resilient than the overall market.
For more analyst ratings on AAPL click here.
Get Real-Time Market Moving News Two-Weeks FREE http://www.streetinsider.com/premium_content.php
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) December Quarter iPhone Shipments Constrained by Demand, Not Supply - Mizuho
- Apple Suppliers Pressured; Skyworks (SWKS), Others Defended at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Susquehanna Upgrades Lazard (LAZ) to Positive
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesSusquehanna International Group of Companies
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!