Soleil Securities Group Starts Apple (AAPL) at Buy
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
Soleil Securities Group initiates coverage on Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) with a Buy rating and a $200 price target. The firm said, "Driven by a growing portfolio of well-designed, easy-to-use, media-centric devices, personal computers, and software, we expect that over the next 5 years AAPL could nearly double its PC market share to between 5.5% and 6%."
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ascendiant Capital Starts MGM Resorts (MGM) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Starts Regency Energy Partners (RGP) at Hold
- Pixelworks (PXLW) Surges After Disclosing Apple (AAPL) is a Major Customer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!