Soleil Securities Group Starts Apple (AAPL) at Buy
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
Soleil Securities Group initiates coverage on Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) with a Buy rating and a $200 price target. The firm said, "Driven by a growing portfolio of well-designed, easy-to-use, media-centric devices, personal computers, and software, we expect that over the next 5 years AAPL could nearly double its PC market share to between 5.5% and 6%."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Off Balance Sheet Commitments Suggest Possible 6S Ramps Coming, RBC Capital Says
- Topeka Capital Starts LinkedIn (LNKD) at Buy
- Roth Capital Downgrades Orion Energy Systems (OESX) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!