Soleil Securities Group Starts Apple (AAPL) at Buy
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
Soleil Securities Group initiates coverage on Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) with a Buy rating and a $200 price target. The firm said, "Driven by a growing portfolio of well-designed, easy-to-use, media-centric devices, personal computers, and software, we expect that over the next 5 years AAPL could nearly double its PC market share to between 5.5% and 6%."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Could Debut Smaller Surface Pro 3
- Dougherty & Co Starts Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) at Buy
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!