Soleil Securities Group Starts Apple (AAPL) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Soleil Securities Group initiates coverage on Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) with a Buy rating and a $200 price target. The firm said, "Driven by a growing portfolio of well-designed, easy-to-use, media-centric devices, personal computers, and software, we expect that over the next 5 years AAPL could nearly double its PC market share to between 5.5% and 6%."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple (AAPL) Will Hold Special Event on March 9th Titled: 'Spring Forward'
- Dougherty Downgrades Mobileye (MBLY) to Neutral, Shares Could be Range Bound in 2015, Says Analyst
- Crocs (CROX) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Sterne Agee; Co. Making Headway
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!