Soleil Securities Group Starts Apple (AAPL) at Buy
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Soleil Securities Group initiates coverage on Apple, Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) with a Buy rating and a $200 price target. The firm said, "Driven by a growing portfolio of well-designed, easy-to-use, media-centric devices, personal computers, and software, we expect that over the next 5 years AAPL could nearly double its PC market share to between 5.5% and 6%."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weak Xiaomi Sales Positive for Apple (AAPL), Stifel Says
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Aldeyra Therapeutics (ALDX) at Buy
- Piper Jaffray Starts SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!