Seaport Global Securities Starts Acuity Brands (AYI) at Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $290.00.
Shares of Acuity Brands closed at $219.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Acuity Brands, Inc. Showcases Advancements in Retail IoT Technology in Microsoft Booth at NRF's 2017 "Big Show"
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Pacific Crest Resumes Facebook (FB) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!