Roth Capital Assumes Intel (INTC) at Buy
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Roth Capital assumed coverage on Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Intel closed at $35.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Which Projects Is Intel (INTC) Ramping Spending On And Why? - Nomura
- RBC Capital Reiterates Sector Perform on Intel (INTC) Following 3Q Beat
- JPMorgan Starts Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRoth Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!