RBC Capital Starts MDC Partners (MDCA) at Sector Perform
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
RBC Capital initiated coverage on MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) with a Sector Perform rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $11.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Settles with SEC Over CEO Perks
- Stifel Starts Safe Bulkers (SB) at Hold
- RBC Capital Ponders If IBM (IBM) Is Nearing A Turning Point
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!