RBC Capital Starts Crown Holdings (CCK) at Outperform
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital initiated coverage on Crown Holdings (NYSE: CCK) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $65.00.
Shares of Crown Holdings closed at $56.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Outperform
- KLR Group Starts Resolute Energy (REN) at Buy
- Wedbush Starts M/I Homes (MHO) at Outperform