Needham & Company Starts Cantel Medical (CMN) at Hold
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Cantel Medical (NYSE: CMN) with a Hold rating.
Analyst Mike Matson commented,"CMN has become a leader in the $50B infection prevention and control market through a combination of strong growth (five-year sales CAGR of 16% and EPS CAGR of 17%) and savvy M&A deals (28 since 2000). CMN’s revenue growth is being driven by Endoscopy, but we think Endoscopy could slow in FY17 as its laps a competitor's recall and faces difficult comps. We expect acquisitions to provide CMN with additional growth and upside to consensus. But while we think consensus estimates are conservative, we think CMN’s premium valuation already discounts potential upside, and we initiate coverage at Hold."
Shares of Cantel Medical closed at $73.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Sidoti Starts Analogic Corporation (ALOG) at Neutral
- Plexus Corp (PLXS): Raising PT After Noisy Quarter - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!