Needham & Company Starts Cantel Medical (CMN) at Hold
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company initiates coverage on Cantel Medical (NYSE: CMN) with a Hold rating.
Analyst Mike Matson commented,"CMN has become a leader in the $50B infection prevention and control market through a combination of strong growth (five-year sales CAGR of 16% and EPS CAGR of 17%) and savvy M&A deals (28 since 2000). CMN’s revenue growth is being driven by Endoscopy, but we think Endoscopy could slow in FY17 as its laps a competitor's recall and faces difficult comps. We expect acquisitions to provide CMN with additional growth and upside to consensus. But while we think consensus estimates are conservative, we think CMN’s premium valuation already discounts potential upside, and we initiate coverage at Hold."
Shares of Cantel Medical closed at $73.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Ichor Holdings (ICHR) IPO Opens Higehr
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!