Macquarie Starts Red Rock Resorts (RRR) at Outperform
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/2: (ASNA) (HTBX) (REPH) Higher; (PLX) (MEMP) (DRYS) Lower
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie initiated coverage on Red Rock Resorts (NASDAQ: RRR) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $26.00.
Shares of Red Rock Resorts closed at $23.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- KeyBanc Starts Hormel Foods (HRL) at Sector Weight
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paycom Software (PAYC) at Outperform