Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Aviragen Therapeutics (AVIR) at Buy
- Wall Street rises as energy, financial stocks gain
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi Sees Stronger Apple (AAPL) iPhone ASPs
- Fed may change stress tests, capital buffers for U.S. banks: Yellen
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Exclusive: CBS, Viacom controlling shareholder to call on companies to merge - sources
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Aviragen Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AVIR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $2.50.
Shares of Aviragen Therapeutics closed at $1.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Overweight
- Mizuho Securities Starts DCT Industrial Trust Inc. (DCT) at Neutral
- GMP Securities Starts Eclipse Resources (ECR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!