Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Aviragen Therapeutics (AVIR) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann initiated coverage on Aviragen Therapeutics (NASDAQ: AVIR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $2.50.
Shares of Aviragen Therapeutics closed at $1.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aviragen Therapeutics to Host Conference Call to Report First Quarter Fiscal Year 2017 Financial Results on November 3, 2016
- Vertical Group Starts Boeing (BA) at Hold
- Vertical Group Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!