Guggenheim Starts Nike (NKE) at Buy
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Guggenheim initiated coverage on Nike (NYSE: NKE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Nike closed at $52.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guggenheim Starts Pfizer (PFE) at Neutral
- Guggenheim Starts CyrusOne (CONE) at Buy
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy