Goldman Sachs Starts Yum China Holdings (YUMC) at Neutral
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Yum China Holdings (NYSE: YUMC) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Yum China Holdings closed at $29.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Akorn (AKRX) at Sell
- Dougherty & Co Starts Quality Systems (QSII) at Neutral
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral