Goldman Sachs Starts Talend SA (TLND) at Neutral
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs initiated coverage on Talend SA (NASDAQ: TLND) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $31.00.
Shares of Talend SA closed at $29.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Oil States International (OIS) at Hold
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Halliburton (HAL) at Buy