Goldman Sachs Reinstates Royal Gold (RGLD) at Neutral
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Goldman Sachs reinstated coverage on Royal Gold (NASDAQ: RGLD) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $86.00.
Shares of Royal Gold closed at $72.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Buy
- Barclays Starts Buckeye (BPL) at Equalweight
- Goldman Says Tiffany & Co (TIF) Consensus Outlook For 2017 Remains "Overly Enthusiastic "
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!