DA Davidson Starts JP Energy Partner, LP (JPEP) at Buy
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DA Davidson initiated coverage on JP Energy Partner, LP (NYSE: JPEP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.75.
Shares of JP Energy Partner, LP closed at $7.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- American Midstream Partners to Merge with JP Energy Partners, Creating a $2 Billion Diversified Midstream MLP
- Morgan Stanley Starts Nutanix (NTNX) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!