Canaccord Genuity Starts Darden Restaurants (DRI) at Buy
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Darden Restaurants closed at $61.63 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Olive Garden Takes 'Never Ending' To The Next Level With Never Ending Classics
- Barclays Starts Open Text (OTEX) at Overweight, Says "An Important Milestone Achieved"
- Sandler O'Neill Starts Selective Insurance Group (SIGI) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesCanaccord Genuity
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!