CLSA Starts Signet Jewelers (SIG) at Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
CLSA initiated coverage on Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $87.00.
Shares of Signet Jewelers closed at $74.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Shares Slip to Lows
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/11: (BIOC) (DSCI) (ENPH) Higher; (NVDQ) (ETH) (SIG) Lower (more...)
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!