CLSA Starts Signet Jewelers (SIG) at Outperform
- Stock futures rise as flurry of deal activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices fall as Iraq resists joining output cut
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CLSA initiated coverage on Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $87.00.
Shares of Signet Jewelers closed at $74.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Starts MedEquities Realty Trust (MRT) at Outperform
- JMP Securities Starts CareTrust REIT (CTRE) at Market Perform
- Piper Jaffray Starts Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!