BofA/Merrill Lynch Starts Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK) at Buy
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch initiated coverage on Pinnacle Entertainment (NASDAQ: PNK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Pinnacle Entertainment closed at $11.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Essent Group (ESNT) to Underperform
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 10/27: (NOW) (AVY) (GRUB) Upgraded; (ETR) (PB) (SNI) Downgraded
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades News Corp. (NWSA) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!