BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstated Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) at Underperform
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch reinstated coverage on Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) with an Underperform rating and a price target of $8.
Shares of Freeport-McMoRan closed at $9.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Reinstates NetApp (NTAP) at Neutral
- Teva Appoints Dipankar Bhattacharjee as President and Chief Executive Officer, Global Generic Medicines Group, Succeeding Siggi Olafsson
- WisdomTree ETFs Declare Final Capital Gains Distributions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!