Bernstein Starts Yum China Holdings (YUMC) at Market Perform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bernstein initiated coverage on Yum China Holdings (NYSE: YUMC) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $31.00.
Shares of Yum China Holdings closed at $26.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Cognex (CGNX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report