Pain Therapeutics (PTIE), DURECT (DRRX) Halts Related to Pfizer Comments on REMOXY
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Traders halts in Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTIE) and Durect Corp (NASDAQ: DRRX) appear related to comments from Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) on REMOXY, suggesting a way forward.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Valeant Pharma (VRX) Moves Off Lows on Bill Miller Comments
- SemiLEDS (LEDS) Active, Shares Gain
- Peabody Energy (BTUUQ) Shares Continue to Session Highs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!