Pain Therapeutics (PTIE), DURECT (DRRX) Halts Related to Pfizer Comments on REMOXY
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Traders halts in Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTIE) and Durect Corp (NASDAQ: DRRX) appear related to comments from Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) on REMOXY, suggesting a way forward.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Ticks Higher Early Following New Common Stock Buyback Announcement
- UPDATE: Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Trading Paused for Volatility Following Market Chatter
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) CEO Lynch Resigns Unexpectedly
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!