Pain Therapeutics (PTIE), DURECT (DRRX) Halts Related to Pfizer Comments on REMOXY
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Traders halts in Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTIE) and Durect Corp (NASDAQ: DRRX) appear related to comments from Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) on REMOXY, suggesting a way forward.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Halted on LUDP
- Viacom (VIAB) Sees Notable Upside
- Volatility and Volume movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!