Pain Therapeutics (PTIE), DURECT (DRRX) Halts Related to Pfizer Comments on REMOXY
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO Opens Up 31%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/1: (VLTC) (DYAX) (MDZ) Higher; (EVRY) (CTSO) (HKTV) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Added to Citi Focus List; 5 Reasons (+Bonus) Why Stock Can Trade Higher
- ADP Employment Change 189K Versus Expected 225K
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
Traders halts in Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTIE) and Durect Corp (NASDAQ: DRRX) appear related to comments from Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) on REMOXY, suggesting a way forward.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lumber Liquidators (LL) Surges; EPA Says No National Formaldehyde Standard, Is Finalizing Rules
- GoDaddy (GDDY) IPO indicated to open $23-$26 after pricing at $20
- Carl Icahn Lumber Liquidators (LL) Rumors 'Do Not Hold Water' - Quoth the Raven
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!