Nymox Pharma (NYMX) Mentioned Cautiously by Feuerstein
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nymox Pharma (NASDAQ: NYMX) was mentioned cautiously by theStreet's Adam Feuerstein on twitter. Earlier shares spiked after it announced successful new study results from the long-term repeated injection group from the U.S. Phase 3 trials for fexapotide.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Universal Health (UHS) Spikes Lower Following Cautious Report
- Depomed (DEPO) December calls active on elevated option implied volatility
- The Container Store Group (TCS) January calls active into January quarterly earnings report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!