Nymox Pharma (NYMX) Mentioned Cautiously by Feuerstein
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nymox Pharma (NASDAQ: NYMX) was mentioned cautiously by theStreet's Adam Feuerstein on twitter. Earlier shares spiked after it announced successful new study results from the long-term repeated injection group from the U.S. Phase 3 trials for fexapotide.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Mentioned Cautiously by Adam Feuerstein
- IBM (IBM) volatility low, board approves quarterly dividend, authorizes $3B for stock repurchase
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesAdam Feuerstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!