Immune Pharma (IMNP) Shares Higher Amid AmiKet Development News, Capital Investment
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Immune Pharma (NASDAQ: IMNP) shares are up over 11 percent in early trading following news that the company designated a subsidary to develop AmiKet and also received a $20 infusion. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fast Money May Be Moving Out of Twilio (TWLO) and Into Nutanix (NTNX)
- Depomed (DEPO) trading halted with news pending
- Netflix (NFLX) calls active
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!