Immune Pharma (IMNP) Shares Higher Amid AmiKet Development News, Capital Investment
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Immune Pharma (NASDAQ: IMNP) shares are up over 11 percent in early trading following news that the company designated a subsidary to develop AmiKet and also received a $20 infusion. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stone Energy (SGY) Continues Recent Surge on Higher Oil Prices
- Goldman Sachs (GS) volatility steady as shares trend to eight-year high
- Conn's (CONN) volatility elevated into Q3 and outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!