Immune Pharma (IMNP) Shares Higher Amid AmiKet Development News, Capital Investment
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Immune Pharma (NASDAQ: IMNP) shares are up over 11 percent in early trading following news that the company designated a subsidary to develop AmiKet and also received a $20 infusion. For more color, click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) volatility low into disclosed that the SEC has requested documents and other information
- Haliburton (HAL) volatility low into the expected release of Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!