Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) Sees Strong Upside on Volume
- Wall Street boosted by financial, tech stocks
- Oil falls on firmer dollar and profit-taking after OPEC rally
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Deutsche Bank woes keep stocks on steep slide
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/30: (LXK) (AUPH) (DB) Higher; (OPHT) (CAMP) (CTSH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ESPR) is seeing sharp upside on heavy volume. Shares are up 16.5% on volume that is 6x normal. Upside could be coming amid M&A activity/valuation in the biotech space, including today's Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) deal for Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) at premium of up to 1650%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nutanix (NTNX) IPO Remains in Pre-Launch Status at NASDAQ; Shares Indicated Sharply Higher
- Stocks with call strike movement; TWTR FIT
- Nutanix (NTNX) Prices 14.87M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, Above Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!