Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) Sees Strong Upside on Volume
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ESPR) is seeing sharp upside on heavy volume. Shares are up 16.5% on volume that is 6x normal. Upside could be coming amid M&A activity/valuation in the biotech space, including today's Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) deal for Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) at premium of up to 1650%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Technology Holdings (DELT) Surges Amid Sales Update
- CSX (CSX) options expected to be active as shares gap up on activist interest
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Gains on Strong Volume
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!