Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) Sees Strong Upside on Volume
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ESPR) is seeing sharp upside on heavy volume. Shares are up 16.5% on volume that is 6x normal. Upside could be coming amid M&A activity/valuation in the biotech space, including today's Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) deal for Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) at premium of up to 1650%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helios and Matheson (HMNY) halted on LUDP after surging 65%
- MannKind (MNKD) Gains Again on Volume
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!