Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) Sees Strong Upside on Volume
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ESPR) is seeing sharp upside on heavy volume. Shares are up 16.5% on volume that is 6x normal. Upside could be coming amid M&A activity/valuation in the biotech space, including today's Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) deal for Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) at premium of up to 1650%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Climbs to Session High, Up 35%
- EnteroMedics (ETRM) Halted on LUDP
- Procter & Gamble (PG) January volatility elevated at 49 into shares rally 2.6% in premarket
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!