Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) Sees Strong Upside on Volume
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Esperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ESPR) is seeing sharp upside on heavy volume. Shares are up 16.5% on volume that is 6x normal. Upside could be coming amid M&A activity/valuation in the biotech space, including today's Allergan plc (NYSE: AGN) deal for Tobira Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TBRA) at premium of up to 1650%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT) sinks 39% as trading resumes
- Stocks with call strike movement; GDX BABA
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) volatility increases as shares trade near two-year low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!