DealReporter Says Diamond Foods (DMND) to Receive PIPE Investment from Oaktree; Shares Moving Higher
- Stock futures fall after two-day market rally
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Investors pull record $29.5 billion from equity funds in China-driven rout: BAML
Shares of Diamond Foods (Nasdaq: DMND) have just rallied more than 4.5 percent as DealReporter is saying the company will receive a PIPE investment from Oaktree.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- B&G Foods (BGS) Said to Be in Lead to Buy General Mills' (GIS) Green Giant - Reuters
- Drugmaker Abbott says not pursuing an offer for St Jude Medical
- Angie's List (ANGI) Gains on Takeover Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!