DealReporter Says Diamond Foods (DMND) to Receive PIPE Investment from Oaktree; Shares Moving Higher
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Shares of Diamond Foods (Nasdaq: DMND) have just rallied more than 4.5 percent as DealReporter is saying the company will receive a PIPE investment from Oaktree.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hasbro (HAS) made approach to Mattel (MAT) months ago, but no talks going on between companies now – CNBC's David Faber
- Lake Shore Gold (LSG) Not Aware of Any Material, Undisclosed Corporate Developments
- Zika Names Tick Higher on Reports Virus Acquired Through Sexual Contact (INO) (XON) (CERS)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!