DealReporter Says Diamond Foods (DMND) to Receive PIPE Investment from Oaktree; Shares Moving Higher
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
Shares of Diamond Foods (Nasdaq: DMND) have just rallied more than 4.5 percent as DealReporter is saying the company will receive a PIPE investment from Oaktree.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Raises Outlook on Diamond Foods (DMND) to Positive; Profitability Continues Showing Modest Improvement
- This Higher-End Shoe Name Could Bolster Steven Madden (SHOO) Offerings - Canaccord
- RewardsPay Partners with Viggle (VGGL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!