UPS (UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/28: Airlines, Cruise Operators Rally (UAL, DAL, RCL); Oil Stocks Plunge (OXY, CVX, XOM)
- Graña Y Montero SAA (GRAM) to Acquire Majority Stake in Morelco S.A.
- The UPS Foundation Awards More Than $2.4 Million To Organizations For Global Volunteerism Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!