UPS (UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UHS)
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
- Fujifilm to Acquire Cellular Dynamics International (ICEL) for $16.50/Share
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EIG Global Will Make $1B Investment in Breitburn Energy Partners (BBEP)
- Macerich (MAC) likely to reject Simon Property Group (SPG) 'best and final' offer - CNBC Faber
- The UPS Foundation Links Advanced Tracking Technology with Global Humanitarian Relief Efforts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!