UPS (UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
UPS (NYSE: UPS) announces financing plan for TNT acquisition, approves $5 billion buyback.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPS (UPS) to buy Coyote Logistics in $1.8B deal - Bloomberg
- Shire plc (SHPG) to Acquire Foresight Biotherapeutics in $300M Deal
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 7/31: (UPS) (BERY) (CTAS)/(MCK) (STKL) (EVHC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!