UPDATE: LifeLock (LOCK) Said Working with Goldman Sachs on Sales Process
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 11, 2016 11:11 AM EST)
LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK) said working with Goldman Sachs on sale process, according to Bloomberg.
UPDATE - TPG Capital is said to be among potential suitors for the company, sources said.
Value of the sale is said to be around $2 billion.
Headlines following recent reports that the company was tapping advisors to explore options.
Shares of LifeLock are up 10 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fred's (FRED) Falls, Halted on WBA/RAD Antitrust Concerns
- International Paper (IP) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Takeover Chatter
- FirstEnergy (FE) to Sell Four Natural Gas Generating Plants in Pennsylvania for $925M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!