UPDATE: LifeLock (LOCK) Said Working with Goldman Sachs on Sales Process
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 11, 2016 11:11 AM EST)
LifeLock (NYSE: LOCK) said working with Goldman Sachs on sale process, according to Bloomberg.
UPDATE - TPG Capital is said to be among potential suitors for the company, sources said.
Value of the sale is said to be around $2 billion.
Headlines following recent reports that the company was tapping advisors to explore options.
Shares of LifeLock are up 10 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- DuPont CEO Breen says Trump win unlikely to impact Dow deal
- AES emerges as bidder for TerraForm Power (TERP) - SparkSpread