Marvell Technology (MRVL) Said Close to Hiring Goldman After Rebuffing China Bids - Bloomberg
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) is close to hiring Goldman Sachs as an adviser after replacing its CEO and rejecting bids from a Chinese investor group, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter. The company was approached by Montage Technology Group, the report said.
Bids by the Montage consortium were below Marvell's closing price on Thursday, and were rejected for being too low. There are no active talks between Montage and Marvell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- ON24 Brings Together Renowned Marketers for Inaugural 'Webinar World' Conference
- Citigroup CEO asks for investor patience on financial targets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!