Marvell Technology (MRVL) Said Close to Hiring Goldman After Rebuffing China Bids - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) is close to hiring Goldman Sachs as an adviser after replacing its CEO and rejecting bids from a Chinese investor group, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter. The company was approached by Montage Technology Group, the report said.
Bids by the Montage consortium were below Marvell's closing price on Thursday, and were rejected for being too low. There are no active talks between Montage and Marvell.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Iron Mountain (IRM) Received Requisite Approval to Sell C21 Data Services Ltd
- DuPont (DD) CEO says 'very far down the road' in Dow Chemical (DOW) deal - Retuers