Mallinckrodt (MNK), Daiichi Said to Consider Bids for Depomed (DEPO) - Bloomberg
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) and Daiichi are mulling bids for Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar. Shionogi may also be interested in a bid or partnerships, the report said, and Depomed could also attract interest from private equity firms.
The sale process is in the second round and a buyer may be chosen as early as year-end.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: U.S. networking company Ixia explores sale - sources
- Pandora (P) Pares Gains; Making No New Effort to Sell Itself - Reuters
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Therakos Production Issues Noted