Mallinckrodt (MNK), Daiichi Said to Consider Bids for Depomed (DEPO) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) and Daiichi are mulling bids for Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar. Shionogi may also be interested in a bid or partnerships, the report said, and Depomed could also attract interest from private equity firms.
The sale process is in the second round and a buyer may be chosen as early as year-end.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toshiba considering spinning off semiconductor operations and selling a stake to Western Digital (WDC) - Nikkei
- Scaramucci's SkyBridge to Sell Majority Stake to RON Transatlantic and HNA Capital
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!