Mallinckrodt (MNK), Daiichi Said to Consider Bids for Depomed (DEPO) - Bloomberg
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) and Daiichi are mulling bids for Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar. Shionogi may also be interested in a bid or partnerships, the report said, and Depomed could also attract interest from private equity firms.
The sale process is in the second round and a buyer may be chosen as early as year-end.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSC Software draws takeover interest from Apax, Advent - Bloomberg
- Stillwater Mining (SWC) volatility low into Sibanye Gold (SBGL) acquiring for enterprise value of $2.2B
- DuPont CEO Breen says Trump win unlikely to impact Dow deal