Mallinckrodt (MNK), Daiichi Said to Consider Bids for Depomed (DEPO) - Bloomberg
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Mallinckrodt (NYSE: MNK) and Daiichi are mulling bids for Depomed (NASDAQ: DEPO), according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar. Shionogi may also be interested in a bid or partnerships, the report said, and Depomed could also attract interest from private equity firms.
The sale process is in the second round and a buyer may be chosen as early as year-end.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prudential Financial (PRU) seeks buyers for annuity business - FT
- UPDATE: Sanofi (SNY) Said to Explore Counterbid for Actelion Amid Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Talks - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Ixia (XXIA) Said Exploring Sale - Reuters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!