Kellogg (K), General Mills (GIS) and Mondelez (MDLZ) Gain on 3G/Buffett Speculation
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Yesterday, as noted, the cash hoard at Warren Buffett's Berkshire is at a record high $85 billion. Also reports today suggest 3G is raising $8-$10 billion for M&A. The two have teamed up on multiple deals in the past, including Kraft Heinz.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- Celgene (CELG) to Acquire Acetylon Pharmaceuticals
- Fiesta Restaurant (FRGI) hires JP Morgan for a sale - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWarren Buffett, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!