Dick's (DKS) Said to Prepare Bid for Golfsmith's U.S. Stores - Reuters
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) is planning to bid on Golfsmith's U.S. stores, according to Reuters sources. The bid would pit the retailer against a rival bid for Worldwide Golf Shops, in partnership with liquidators from Great American Group.
Golfsmith previously filed for bankruptcy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Upgrades Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to Outperform
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Said Expected to Get Formal EU Objections - Bloomberg, Citing MLEX
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Makes Minority Equity Investment in JetSuite
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!