Stocks Push Higher; Dow Up 123
- Wall Street gains as data points to improving economy
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/1: (YECO) (FTEK) (GBR) Higher; (FC) (HIMX) (MU) Lower
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Stocks opened stronger and are pushing higher. Dow up 123, Nasdaq up 40 and S&P 500 up 14.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks Add to Gains as BOE Carney Sees Monetary Easing Over the Summer
- Wedbush Upgrades Square (SQ) to Neutral
- Volatility and Volume movement on open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!