Stocks Pare Losses Into the Close
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Stocks are well off the lows into the close. Dow -29, S&P -2, Nasdaq -10
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equities Turn Green as Fears Wane (SPY)
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 3/26: (VRX) (CMCSA) (MU) (KRFT)
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Mails Letter to Shareholdes Ahead of Annual Meeting; Recommends Director Elections
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!