Stock Move Off Lows on Congressional Leader Comments
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Stocks are moving higher following remarks by Congressional leaders suggesting a solution to the fiscal cliff could be in sight.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- S&P 500 at Lows
- SunEdison (SUNE) Turns Negative Following Several Session Winning Streak
- Mobileye (MBLY) on Watch; Toyota (TM) Partners with Stanford, MIT to Advance Vehicle AI Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!