Stock Move Off Lows on Congressional Leader Comments
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) Q2 Preview: Results Seen Solid, Guidance Seen Weak and Capital Return Seen Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/23: (HGT) (XOOM) (GWPH) Higher; (ZHNE) (UIS) (CREE) Lower
- Crescent Point Energy (CPG) to Acquire CanEra Energy for $1.1B
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
Stocks are moving higher following remarks by Congressional leaders suggesting a solution to the fiscal cliff could be in sight.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SodaStream International (SODA) Active on Rumors (SBUX)
- Goodyear Tire (GT), Cooper Tire (CTB) Active; Michelin Posts 2.4% Drop in Q1 Sales, 3.4% Volume Increase
- UNILIFE (UNIS) Stock Drops on Short Seller Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!