Markets Frozen Following Weak NFP Data
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Markets are flat prior to the open, as trader process the new jobs data. At 115K, the numbers clearly came in below the consensus of 165K, but traders seem to have been anticipating a miss. Equities, currencies, commodities – across the board, the market has no leadership and has adopted a wait-and-see attitude.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Markets Pares Ealry Losses; Fed Reports Moderate Growth Amid Shutdown
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!