Market Check S&P Down 2 Points, Nasdaq Down 6 Points, DJIA Down 12 Points
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (PTBI) (GLNG) (CDTI) Higher; (QLYS) (ACRX) (NSM) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Bid for salesforce.com (CRM)
- EC Boosts FY15 Euro-Area GDP Growth Outlook; Domestic Demand to Lead Gains (FXE) (UUP)
- Sturm Ruger (RGR) Posts Q1 EPS of 81c
S&P 500 down 2.4 points to 1,415.76, Nasdaq down 6 points to 3,070.60, and Dow Jones off 12.2 points to 13,263.01.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: S&P Downgrades McDonald's (MCD) to 'A-', Outlook to Stable
- S&P Lowers Outlook on BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP) to Negative
- S&P/Case-Shiller MoM 20 City Index 0.93% vs 0.70% Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!