Market Check S&P Down 2 Points, Nasdaq Down 6 Points, DJIA Down 12 Points
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
S&P 500 down 2.4 points to 1,415.76, Nasdaq down 6 points to 3,070.60, and Dow Jones off 12.2 points to 13,263.01.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Markets Dip as FBI Moves to Reopen Clinton Email Probe
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +4, Oil -6
- British data prompts global bond sell-off; Wall Street falls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!