Market Check S&P Down 2 Points, Nasdaq Down 6 Points, DJIA Down 12 Points
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
S&P 500 down 2.4 points to 1,415.76, Nasdaq down 6 points to 3,070.60, and Dow Jones off 12.2 points to 13,263.01.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Many Fed Officials saw June Rate Rise as Unlikely - FOMC Minutes
- S&P Affirms American Airlines (AAL) Issuer Rating at 'BB'; Ratings Unaffected by Extension, Repricing of Facility
- S&P Lowers Outlook on American States Water (AWR) to Stable Following Stock Buyback Announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!