Market Check S&P Down 2 Points, Nasdaq Down 6 Points, DJIA Down 12 Points
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
S&P 500 down 2.4 points to 1,415.76, Nasdaq down 6 points to 3,070.60, and Dow Jones off 12.2 points to 13,263.01.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -1.4M Barrels vs 925K Expected
- U.S. GDP Rose 4.6% in Q2, Flat with Expectations; Personal Consumption, Private Investment Led Gains
- General Motors (GM) Raised to Investment Grade at S&P
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMarket Check
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!