salesforce.com (CRM) Exec Lauds Twitter (TWTR) Amid Rumors
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
- personal learning network
- the best realtime, context rich news
- democratize intelligence
- great place to promote others
The post is embedded below:
Why @twitter?— Vala Afshar (@ValaAfshar) September 23, 2016
1 personal learning network
2 the best realtime, context rich news
3 democratize intelligence
4 great place to promote others
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ThyssenKrupp in Talks with Ternium SA (TX) Over Brazilian Steel Plant - DJ
- Amgen (AMGN) Makes Investment in Israel-Based eHealth Ventures
- Deutsche Bank could integrate Postbank in strategic u-turn: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!