Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Approves $25M Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall Street flat as Microsoft rallies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Monotype (Nasdaq: TYPE) announced that its board of directors has authorized the Company to implement a stock repurchase plan up to $25 million of outstanding shares of common stock through the end of 2017.
Purchases may be made in the open market, structured repurchase programs, or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to availability. The share repurchase program does not obligate Monotype to acquire any particular amount of common stock, and the program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
“Our executive team and board of directors are confident in Monotype’s long-term strategy and growth potential, and we believe this stock repurchase program reinforces our commitment to delivering both short- and long-term shareholder value,”said Scott Landers, president and CEO of Monotype. “We don’t believe our current stock price reflects the value of our business today and feel the combination of our financial position, market expertise and strategic investments will allow us to create greater shareholder value in the quarters ahead.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carlyle's (CG) LDiscovery to Acquire Kroll Ontrack in $410M Deal
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR) Ratings Affirmed at Moody's Amid Planned Glencore Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesTwitter, Stock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!