Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Approves $25M Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave cables to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Monotype (Nasdaq: TYPE) announced that its board of directors has authorized the Company to implement a stock repurchase plan up to $25 million of outstanding shares of common stock through the end of 2017.
Purchases may be made in the open market, structured repurchase programs, or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to availability. The share repurchase program does not obligate Monotype to acquire any particular amount of common stock, and the program may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
“Our executive team and board of directors are confident in Monotype’s long-term strategy and growth potential, and we believe this stock repurchase program reinforces our commitment to delivering both short- and long-term shareholder value,”said Scott Landers, president and CEO of Monotype. “We don’t believe our current stock price reflects the value of our business today and feel the combination of our financial position, market expertise and strategic investments will allow us to create greater shareholder value in the quarters ahead.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bats Global Market (BATS) Stockholders Approve Merger Agreement with CBOE (CBOE)
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesTwitter, Stock Buyback, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!